September 5, 2008

September 5, 2008

September 5, 2008

My summer was awesome! I got to spend most of my summer hanging out with my best friends Devlin and Devon. Ok, so I do admit that since Devlin and I got back together it has been a little tense with Devon, but things are slowly getting back to normal. The first couple of days it was just me and Devlin hanging out and just being together. But then after about a week and a half, we started hanging out with Devon all the time. The three of us were pretty much inseparable for a huge majority of the summer. When the three of us weren’t together you could usually find at least two of us in the same location. People were pretty annoyed for the first couple days but they got over the fact that if you were talking to one of us you were talking to all of us. But, like all other good things, it came to an end and I had to go home for the last four weeks of the summer.

When I got home though, things were a different story. I was so lonely and lost for the first three days after I got home from East end that I was on the phone, three way with them all the time. If I wasn’t on the phone with them, I was texting them both. Grandma got so annoyed at me that she actually threatened to cut off both the house phone and take my cell phone away. But after about the fifth day of being home things calmed down, and I wasn’t on the phone so much. We still texted all the time. Eventually things with the texting slowed down too.

No comments: