September 5, 2008

September 3, 2008

September 3, 2008

The last few days have been all but uneventful. Danielle moved into her apartment above Home Hardware yesterday. I came home after school and found that she was gone and had left me with her MP4 and the charger. I’m going over to her place today after school. Then I’m going to cadets when Grandma comes in for the general rule meeting with Karen. Apparently they have to over the rules again this year even though we have all been through them a million times before. You would think that after a few years of this people would give up on trying to find ways around the rules and just accept them already, but no, we can’t do it that way! That would be too easy on everyone! Whatever! I really don’t care anymore.

Dennis is up to the usual. But with a little more bang this time. He says that he and Anne are going to go back to the city this time. Grandma actually laughed at him and told him to go drink some more. Meanwhile I’m sitting there trying not to laugh at him.

No comments: