October 16, 2008

Supposed to be in Band... BORED!!!

I am supposed to be in band right now but as usual when we have a sub, I'm not playing for one reason or another... ok so here's the story on the last few days, however i will warn you right now that nothing i say in this blog can be accounted as completely reliable, because i am only quoting it from the source i got it from, i don't even have my own conclusions yet...

Ok, so my mom and step-dad are split up right now... yeah you read right, split up. and from one side, not getting back together, but from the other side they're giving it a month. i really don't know... I had coffee with both last night... seperately of course, but with both... they met my boyfriend... they both liked him... which was awesome... Dad and Kurtis got him talking about the oil fields... Mom got him talking about his family... all around good time... but yeah i gotta go now... ttyl...

No comments: